“Some people look for a beautiful place others make a place beautiful!”
My husband and I have moved so many times. Wherever we go, I always find myself loving the city, the house, the people and the neighborhoods we live in. Beauty is all around us. If you are constantly looking for the “perfect” job, a “place to belong”, the ”right” mate or friends, the “nice” body, the “perfect” dress…you are missing out. BIG TIME!
Here is my inventory of beautiful things today:
1. I went to the park and playground twice today.
2. My calf is not hurting anymore.
3. I’ve only been in Sacramento for two years but I felt like I have known my friends for a long time. They are like family to me.
4. My son napped for two hours today and gave me plenty of time to read and rest.
5. I love the weather in Sacramento.
6. I have the most amazing husband and child.
7. I love that we can bike from our house to midtown, east sac and downtown.
8. I live close to the public library. I have a cook book waiting for me to be picked up.
9. I love the DIY high waist shorts I made.
10. I love my coffee maker!
What are the top five things that are beautiful to you right at this moment? Thank you for reading!